Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blow Dryer Had a Blow Out

When funny noises start coming out of your blow dryer and the heating element turns red, it's time to put the old blow dryer to rest. Going shopping for that, dropping off a check to start my IRA, yeah! And stopping at Scrappily Ever After...screwed up a project and need to fix it, no big. Dennis is home today with no service calls yet. We're like two retired couples when he's home like that. Have a little more organization to do, as always. Maybe time to get rid of some of the stuff of Mom's that I took, will check with the siblings first. Loving the cooler weather and taking walks in the mornings before 10 a.m., don't want skin cancer again...stay out of the sun from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.! Got to be sensible, but also enjoy the beauty around you like my Uncle Ed does when he does his walks on the beach...love you!...think about you when I'm enjoying my walks too! Daisy and Archie love the weather too. Archie especially loves the squirrels early in the morning. Loving my Rachael Ray cookbooks...delish and yummo!!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!