One of the scrapbook mags has this "conduct an interview" with 10 questions to be asked. This is fun. Here's the questions with my answers. Leave a comment with your answers too:
1) What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?
You couldn't pay me to go back to any of the grade schools or high school ages...my 20's or early 30's for that matter too. 39 and 40 so far seem to be the best for me. I don't feel like I have a blindfold over my eyes and have no choice or control in where I'm going or doing. So if I could stay right where I'm at would be great.
2) If you could own the world's largest collection of anything, what would it be?
Classic books, all those books I never read growing up, because growing up got in the way of enjoying them. Music from any century and era, especially Big Band, Blues, and the Classics.
3) What three wishes would you ask of a genie in a bottle?
To never worry again; to do what I want to do and not what I do not want to do; unconditional, healthy relationships.
4) What are the secrets to a longer, healthier life?
To not worry and just do it.
5) What is something you feel too young to do?
Not much of anything.
6) What are three things you need in order to be happy?
Rational beliefs; believing I'm free to not do what I had to do in order to cope; and living like it.
7) If you had an extra day each month that no one else had, what would you do with it?
Being that this is a bogus question, I'm going to give a bogus answer and say travel back in time to anywhere in the world in one day and be back home in bed that night.
8) What is something you'd like to do that you're not allowed to?
I wouldn't say allowed, but rather having enough passion and guts to do it is more like it. I've always liked the idea of having a huge fence in our backyard with different sized kennels to hold all the stray animals I find to give them food and water, and TLC.
9) What superhero powers would you like to have?
One of my best friends, Paul, and I used to pretend that we were the Wonder Twins. We would act out how they would say "Wonder Twin powers, activate," then their fists would touch and they'd say whatever it is they want to turn into. I was always the tree, and Paul was the bush. Then when you're ready to transform back, you say, "Wonder Twin powers, deactivate." We would do the sound effects too. Those are the kind of friends I always felt the most comfortable with.
10) What is something you wish you never had to worry about again?