Sunday, June 24, 2007

This month's A Year to Remember Class

The online scrapbook class A Year to Remember with Heidi Swapp has reached the halfway mark. Don't want it to end. But since we first did our goal in January, June took us back to that goal to reflect what it will take to reach that goal. Also had a lot of little projects in between this life challenge and art challenge this month. With this class, you not only learn cool techniques, but it is life inspiring.















This is the one photo that came out okay. We had to take about 20 it seems to get a somewhat "normal" picture of me. All of the others, I just started laughing too much. Those really are more me...but then you couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying or in pain. Here's some of the other ones:

































It was so hot and humid too. We were melting out there and I didn't help matters. We had a lot of fun though.

The banners and the mirrors were little extra projects that always go along with the month's life challenge to inspire you to reach your goal. The first one is in my workroom and says "Let Go." Has a lot of meaning for me and is the first thing I see when I walk into that room. Makes a difference seeing it. Did another for Father's Day for Clarence, Dennis' Mom's husband.
















This is a little extra gift for someone who has a birthday coming up and she loves dragonflies. Found the picture on the web, traced the pic of dragonfly, then made a template and used that for the mirror. So he's a real dragonfly!















These clocks were little projects from last month, but didn't get to post them. Came out so great. My brother-in-law's clock says "The best is yet to come." Mine says "She knows the time is now." We both turned 40 this month.















Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This has to be my fav. June LO - love the small detail...and noticed you had a special b-day (although all b-days should be special!), so congrats and a belated happy birthday Patricia!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured your embelished clocks on Tip Junkie. Feel free to display the "I've been featured" button. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clocks are gorgeous- great job! Can you tell me where you got the pink one from? I would love to know- it's awesome!

    Here's my e-mail address:
    inkerbel@hotmail.com

    Love your blog- found it through Tip Junkie.
    Have a great day!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!