Tuesday, September 25, 2007

{21} Challenge with Rhonna Continues Days 8, 9, and 10

Day 8...definitely getting tougher to keep with goal. It's so all mental! But this quote helps to put you back on track.


Day 9 - aarrrggghhhh...how true this one is!!!!!
Day 10 - yes, how serious am I? So many have made it, I know I can do it. I have to tell myself, what would I tell Emma (our soon-to-be daughter if she were here)? I would tell her to take the time you need to take care of yourself. You are not in a hurry.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I can't keep track of everybody's journey, so I picked a few blogs and chose yours as one cos it drew me. I love your work. My daughter (4) is also named Emma. How far pregnant are you? It she your first child or second? or third? lol! I have Emma and Ethan-he is 6.
    Well done!! Keep going! We can do this! Bonnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the funky style of your journal. So fun and creative...and good for you for sticking with it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!