Friday, September 21, 2007

{21} Challenge with Rhonna Continues

Day 5 and 6
Day 7 - how true this quote is. If we could all change just that, there would be no addictions of any kind, no low self-esteem, worth. This hits to the core of me. People may see me from the outside and think I have not taken care of myself, but my thoughts are so different now and am at a much better place than I was a year ago.
How sad that so many people are messed up, really. But I can't help but be angry at my parents and at the same time feel stinking sorry for them. Where did the slacking take place? Who let the ball drop? Who didn't teach another human being how to create healthy boundaries? Boundaries that would give you the self-esteem and self-worth not to allow others to cross your line, not to take advantage of your body, of your time, your emotions, of who you are. It takes so much work to redo the wrong. It's worth it, but tough.

Being creative everyday and sticking with my goal!! ONE gOaL!! I really love this challenge. Love seeing the blogs of others and the creativity out there. It amazes me how talented people are...just normal people.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Let your ART be your therapy-
    Your determination and will to overcome will spill effortlessly onto the pages and help to make your life's story even more beautiful...

    Your pages inspire me*!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pages. I agree with you, boundaries are so important. They teach us rules, restrictions, value, appreciation, humility and so many other things. Your book is really stunning. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journal! Great work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!