Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Almost Forgot...CSI Miami, Dude!!


Aaaaahhhhh, I LOVE David Caruso!!!!! He is so cool. All new CSI's on now...whahoo!!! I think my favorite scene of him was the very last episode last season when he was standing on top of the highrise...OMG!!!! He IS the man.

I nearly peed in my pants seeing this again...Jim Carrey doing David Caruso on David Letterman...he's got David's character nailed.

Okay, Desparate Housewives, over and done with it; same with Grey's...so sick of the drama that's not drama.

House, yes, Hugh is great, his character is a little harder to love, such a jerk, we'll see what's up tonight ; CSI Las Vegas, no doubt...LOVE Grissom (William Petersen)...LOVE him in a different way than David though. David's just got it going on.

Criminal Minds, yes, will be there for this season.

Ugly Betty...Love America Ferrera.

Loved this past season on USA with The Closer, Monk, and Psyche...I could watch DVRs of those all day.

Okay, I'm supposed to be cleaning up my mess...but I do love my shows!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten into CSI Miami, but I have to say when David Caruso was on NYPD Blue, I thought he was the cat's meow!

    Yeah, Ugly Betty is starting tonight! I'm giddy with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ugly Betty! I am still not over Grey's yet.. I wish Adison was still on there, and Burke. Great post. xo Nita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!