Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day 15 of {21} Challenge

"Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." Plato

Dealing with Complicated Grief: I will process, I will heal, I will realize bad things WILL happen, I will realize I am not in control of anything, I will form good habits to coping and soothing myself. I will connect to my feelings and welcome them. I will not allow anyone else to control me. I will feel healthy shame and guilt. I will always love my Mom and thankful now that she feels love for the first time with the Man of her dreams, Jesus. But I will follow a new course, I will listen to and follow my Heart. I will encourage and lift up others and not tear them down. Everyone has a right to be unique and different. I will surround myself with others who also encourage and support me.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog entry, great journaling; real. Very rare to get real. Keep up the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journaling here...fantastic job on the challenge so far! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very me . I will not allow anyone to control me anymore. I did at one time. Live and learn. I am sorry you lost your Mom, I have lost 2 siblings and it hurts so much. xo Nita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!