Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Got Booted

That's me. No half marathon right now for me. Gotta get that post tib tendon to heal. Hurting pretty good right now. So one month with the boot and PT. Heal, heal, heal, heal

A friend of mine said that this is kind of good thing to happen to me. Not a finger pointing that I should have paid more attention to the twinge of pain. No guilt put on myself whatsoever for any should of's. But an opportunity to learn my body really is telling me something. This really forces me to slow down and take it one step at a time, ha, literally! My body wants to heal completely: mind, body, and spirit. Honor what it is telling me. Something good is going to come of this...complete healing.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. And it all starts with that great attitude...good for you!

    May you be blessed with speedy healing*!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it all starts with that great attitude...good for you!

    May you be blessed with speedy healing*!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Patricia!
    Hope your feeling better soon~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!