Friday, December 21, 2007

Pity Party

I feel pretty lousy. When you have some kind of pain, it just really effects everything.
And I just don't know about these places where you can post your layouts or creations and then all of the challenge blogs. Don't get me wrong, I like to create and do what I can do even though I'm not cool or artistic or creative. I think I've gotten that message clearly. There's been something about it I can't put my finger on. Maybe the word I'm looking for is subjective? I don't have anything bad to say about them, because I can't seem to get the yucky feeling I have about them out. I keep getting the yucky feeling, so I guess that means I need to stay away from that.

One thing today that was pretty cool that happened is...I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from my dentist appointment (got another tooth ready for a crown, yuck). I really don't know what I should be bringing for when we get together with family on Monday. Dennis mentioned the Chicago style spinach dip, so I'm bringing that. Pretty simple and ingredients are simple too but I didn't pick up an onion because i figured I had one at home. Dennis helped unpack the groceries and unpacked an onion from one of the bags. Okay...that is just cool!

Dennis is doing well after his little procedure from yesterday. Let's just say it's the kind of doctor that looks where the sun don't shine, and she took a load off for him!

And my navel piercing has closed up. Have not had an MRI done for so long, I didn't think about my piercings. The one in my ear hasn't come out since I got it. Those things are not easy to get out. I ended up having to get a tech to help me out. I got the navel one out just fine. As soon as I got home, though, I hurried up to put them back in before they started to close up. The ear one did not want to go in, but I got it, but can't get the ball on there...ahh! And my navel...no go. Really really bummed about it. That was a big deal for me going down on Magazine to get the piercing by myself...2003ish I guess. I'm so pitiful, I know...but I hate that it's gone. I miss it.

Enough of my pity party.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!