Friday, February 08, 2008

Elsie Challenges

Slowing down this year, well, kind of have to lately...but loved the idea of a group of girls on Scrap in Style using Elsie's 52 Challenges book and doing weekly cards. This is doable and enjoyable.

Week 1 Challenge - Work those Words - Again this is my mantra this year to "Move Forward." Based off of the Disney movie Meet the Robinsons. Wanted to use the entire quote made by Walt Disney himself. "Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Week 2 Challenge - Focus on one photo and change it to Black and White. The face this cat gives me...OMG!!


Week 3 Challenge - Customize a ribbon border. Love the hominess of this with both Daisy and Archie in the windowsill.

Week 4 Challenge - Create your own Chipboard Accent - Did a lot of chipboard actually and altered what I already had. The only one I made myself was the cat. Love this one too.

Week 5 Challenge - Embellish a Floral Accent - Daisy is so cuddly. Not as much sometimes with her not feeling well. But love seeing her like this.

Week 6 Challenge - Create a Ribbon Cluster - Well I did a few ribbon clusters. I'll be using this photo a lot, but on this one, I wanted it to be fun and how it was when were taking the photo, so wanted bright fun colors.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!