Friday, April 11, 2008

Seriously, don't want any surprises...

...when it comes to our referral, especially with me(and us) not wanting kids for so long. I want to know as best I can when the world as I know is gonna change ;) If you know me, I don't take having kids lightly. Here's the latest(which if you compare to my last post, is pretty extreme):

Our prediction for LID (Log in Date with China) 2006-03-14

China has 64 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 5-7 days of dossiers each month.
If China did all future referrals at the exact same speed as they did this month: 2009-05-31

Our best guess - a weighted average of recent CCAA velocities, guessing that CCAA will perform about as well in the future as they are performing now, but might return to previous trends: 2008-11-02

That's our best guess for when you might receive your referral. Just at a guess, we can suppose that the CCAA either speeds up or slows down significantly, and show you those dates. If they speed up: 2008-07-20. And if they slow down: 2009-06-05.

Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!