Monday, June 30, 2008

Adjusting to the Mac

I had opened up Pages just enough to see I didn't like how uneasy it was to do envelopes and labels.  Yeah, I don't work in an office anymore, but I did use those things here at home on MS Word.  Found a download for the Avery labels and then did figure out how to change the size of the envelope.  Just nothing like Word.  Tons of stuff I did not like about Microsoft, but played the game and was even certified in several of the applications.  But disappointing to see that Apple based products are no better.

Yeah, I could've gotten Word with the Mac, but I have a feeling it would have been different just like Photoshop for Windows is different from the Mac version.

So just venting and expressing my opinions.  Still hate computers, but making the best of the transition.  It's fast with working with photos in Photoshop, so that's a good thing.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!