Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some Bonding Time

 Dennis was a little disappointed that I didn't wait to go see Momma Mia with him, so I said, I'll go again!  He loved it.  Just a fun movie.  Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Julie Walters, all of them...they did such a good job.  Really impressed with their singing.  So fun.  And it was so cool to see cameos by Benny and Bjorn from Abba.  And love that the theatre has Coke Zero...a nice splurge... 
We haven't had this kind of fun in awhile.  We were being our long-lost silly, crazy, stupid selves...and took pictures to capture the silliness...
...and we've both decided these are the best pictures of us...when our faces aren't in them!

Oh, this is sooo Dennis.  He cannot have tea without Splenda...

The weekend was a lot of fun for us too.  Not only just having silly fun, we did and are still doing a lot of brain storming on some new things to add to our Pillows 4 Me.   Driving all over in search of some things we have in mind.

And the best way to make Dennis's day is to go out to eat.  His favorite thing to do!  And I do love D'Angelo's...oh, so good!
He's so happy.
One of our stops was the Starbucks at Target.  Dennis is not a coffee drinker, but he likes the Mocha.
This was a huge splurge for me.  I usually get a vanilla latte at Starbucks.  But really felt like a frappuccino...nice little treat.
Fun little trip to Target...
DVR is the best thing ever...and have been loving the re-runs of Charmed, never saw them when they were on the WB.  And all the new shows that are out...The Closer, Monk, Psyche, Doctor Who (oh, the season finale will be this Friday, I think 2 hours), Avatar (Mark Hamill was the fire lord, so cool)...  ...watching a DVR of Charmed and get up and see this!!!!!!!!
I was worried they'd both move and come to me if I walked out, but they were so relaxed, more like deliriously relaxed, they barely moved.  Did have to use my camera cloth I got...so humid the lens fogged up right away.  They just love this time of year.
I think Daisy relaxes more when Archie is out there with her.  They never have gotten along, but she does seem to look more relaxed...
I love to see her like this...like a normal cat that isn't sick.

Just love those paws...
I need to do some scrapbooking...I've gotten some really cool pictures that mean a lot to me.  And I love the imperfect ones the best.   Just snapping away and being in the moment...loving it! 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Well I can't wait to see the layouts as the photos are VERY cool!! Love the ones taken at the table, yes the one with and without the heads lol
    We are Dr Who fans too! Although we have missed a few of the episodes of the series showing at the moment. I'm with Dennis, eating out is one of my fave things to do too. And hey we have a D'Angelos here too. Only been there once as it is always booked out months in advance and is way too expensive AND, probably the real reason, we eat all that yummy pasta at home lol Gnocchi is one of the girls favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!