Friday, July 11, 2008

WTG Sharmaine!!!!!!

It's all about YOU, Sharmaine!!!  I'm so happy for my Aussie Scrappy Friend who has made it to Round 8 of Project Scrapaway.  And I know she's made it this far in the competition because she is incredibly talented.  I was instantly drawn to her work.  She puts her whole HEART into her creations.  The love of her 4 little squirts shows in every LO or creation she makes.  And she is REAL about herself as well when she scraps about herself.  She has been a HUGE inspiration for me and I vote for Sharmaine to go all the way with Project Scrapaway!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hun!!! Really appreciate your support on my little journey. Love that there are people beside me through this :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    omgosh HUGE sharmaine fan over here too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!