Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Can Dance, You Can Jive, Having the Time of Your Life

Gee, that baby hanger I got at Target the other day doesn't quite look like it used to!!!!!  This is what I had planned for that cute little alligator hanger, poor thing didn't have a chance.  My local scrapbooking store is having a contest:  to alter a bra.  But if we don't get these back, I'm not entering, it's staying with me, already have a place for it.  After seeing Momma Mia, just carried the fun of the memories of all those wonderful Abba songs and the musical to this lovely bra.  Not my bra, a cheap $5 bra from Big Lots.  Love this paint color, the base color.  It's Making Memories Lagoon...really loving blue right now, always have loved green, so it's a little of both.  And it gave the feel of the movie's setting in Greece.  I wanted a 70's feel to fit the group and the song, and had a ball...did I just rhyme?  Oh what a crime!  
I love these American Craft Thickers...that glittered gold or tangerine color was perfect for this.

Altered a mirror with spray paint, yellow and blue using a Heidi Swapp butterfly mask.  Then used her pink rub on letters.  Used the Krylon Gold pen to make the hardware of he hanger gold.  Hand sewed the bra to the hanger...wanted to be all part of it.
The chandelier is wonderful Hambly overlay and some Heidi Swapp chandelier danglies.

Have the time of your LIFE!!!!!!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That is a winnder FOR SURE!!! WOW!!!
    Lagoon is my all time fave colour of paint, have you guessed?? I had to search it out to find out what it was when I first saw it and have now bought my second bottle and have every shade either side of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that it wonderbar!!!or is it a wonderbra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!