Thursday, August 07, 2008

Def Leppard/Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Concert


...was incredible!!!!  Screamed my head off!!!!!!!!!  Joan Jett blew me away...the woman looked incredible!!!  And rocked her ass off!!!   My sister and I were able to go all the way to the front during Joan Jett, and damn she looks great.  And most people scream, shout, or whistle, and this one guy kept saying *******A...   Too funny.   Then Def Leppard...OMG!!!!  They looked incredible too!!!  The crowd was a lot of fun...lots of 30 and 40 somethings, kind of funny...we (the fans) have gotten older right along with the bands we love.  We got floor seats...foot ached a little, just propped that thing up or sat a little, but didn't let it ruin it one bit.  Kind of freaky to see so many little ones there...like the kind that come just below your waist!  I was kind of shocked.  Haven't been to a concert in a long time, so don't know, maybe nowadays you take your kids with you.  They did have ear plugs, which I was glad to see, cause Joan Jett rocked loud, but Def Leppard was much louder.  Have to admit I didn't know how many songs I would know from either of them cause haven't kept up with them.  Was not disappointed in any of the songs, old or new.  All the new stuff was worthy of a scream!  Wish iTunes carried them, but they don't...guess I'll have to buy the CD.  Would pay to go see them again...definitely worth seeing live!!!! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!