Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Miller Time!!!

We are so overwhelmed with excitement, gratitude and disbelief of how our small, little business is starting to show signs of growth from the amount of orders we are receiving, to the ideas that we have that are coming to life.  We have had three nice size orders back to back and one...our first International order!!!!!  Kind of freaked us a little.  Not like it's hard to mail...we just really don't want anyone to have to pay the crazy and outrageous S&H costs, plus we're not used to addressing to an International address...just gave us some butterflies.  Words of affirmation mean a lot and thankfully we believed enough in ourselves to stretch our necks out and take big risks.  We are very thankful for God giving us the courage and the desire to do something we enjoy...and having faith in Him all the way...
This is the new baby...isn't she beautiful!!! ;D  I just ooh and ahhh everytime I look at her...
Miller Time...which is funny for me because I'm not really a beer drinker, but have just come to liking it.  But since being back on Byetta 10 mcg, alcohol soothes my stomach.  So picked up some today.  I can't help but think about my friend, Leslie, my roommate from SISiversary...here's to you, you crazy, creative soul!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!