Sunday, September 14, 2008

Perian Perfection

Remembering when I had problems with the video on my new Mac and you know how you get those alerts to install Flip4Mac to run videos on your computer from websites?  Well, got me curious if there was now anything said on the Apple forums about .avi files not playing and not having audio.  

And you know how you always find something when you really were not looking for it?

Found it.  If you do not get your video or your audio in QuickTime on our Mac...go here and download it, then follow the downloadable window by moving Perian.component into the QuickTime folder.  I was able to delete all the other stuff that Apple had taken me to before  to make the videos play correctly that did not work before. 

Will save yourself a tech call...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!