Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Friday...I'm In Love...

HAPPY FRIDAY

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We get truck and tractor loads of kids that come through, so hopefully we have enough...did about the same as last year and should be okay.  If I have time, I'll have to make a sign saying we've got candy, and one that says we're out. 

Did get our trip into NY scrapped.  Recycled the wrappers from scrapbooking supplies and stickers.  I had seen Ashley Wren do that awhile back and I never throw away anything anyway...so had more than enough to make the album...went to my local scrapbooking store Scrappersaurus and picked up a few things ;) as well...
I keep everything, so our subway cards came in handy as a little accent to the album...


With saving everything and putting it all in the book, I have a reference not only of the memories, but of the "how'd" we do that, and "what was the name of that...?" all in one location, instead of putting it away in a folder...



I did fold in some of the pages, so all of the pages are different sizes and lengths.  The covers don't cover the entire album, but to me it's part of "the Look" of the book.





The only page I didn't use a wrapper...
Making use of what letters and numbers I have left to make letters out of them...






Didn't file this Playbill away, but just put the whole thing in a wrapper to have as part of the souvenir...

Cut a piece of felt, stamped with Staz-on ink to make the flower...

Another reference to look back on for the next time...our menu and the info to order from Juniors all in a wrapper part of the book...





These last two pages look so much better in person...love the '30s style of the Empire State Building...




So it helps to inherit being a pack rat from my Dad...even Dennis liked this one ;)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have created!!
    I want to make a packaging album too, just haven't got any empty packaging yet lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!