Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Fur Babies

I've always had a soft spot for animals.  Never thought I'd have cats, but with Dennis saying no to a dog, I convinced him of cats ;)  So more pictures and scrapping of them.

Another idea from Ashley Wren, this time from her class.  Take one of her classes over at SISTV...they are sooo worth it.  This one is an idea of using those small contact pictures and making them into a shape.  Mine is a heart, kind of hard to tell, but Dennis could tell, so must not be too bad ;)  Used lots of Kawaii (Japanese for Cute) goodness I got from a scrapping friend, Gabbe.  Oh man, she really surprised me with some fun stuff...the kitty cat fabric is from her as well.  That's My Boy!  I just love these pictures.  I think I still have to do another with just one or two photos...he's such a cutie...

Forgot I had done this one.  Wanted to document when I had skin cancer and the procedure for it...and being left with the scar.  
Archie loves Emma's room, and, of course, loves to sun bath as much as possible...
Daisy...what can I say...NINE LIVES!  The girl is BACK!  It's like a light when on and somebody is home!  She's got her marbles, she's been inside since Monday and has used the litter box every time.  She's even gotten frisky and playing with the toy mice.  And one of her favs, she's drinking from the faucet again and meowing to let us know we need to turn it on for her...

Caught while she's grooming herself, but she is amazing...totally do not get it or how, but she's a fighter, no doubt...
Just took these, and some of the best photos of her in a very long time.  She looks so healthy.  I can tell her eyes sometimes don't look the same, and she's missing some teeth in the front (it's hell getting old), but she's so vibrant and healthy...my little girl with the pretty green eyes...
Daisy is Back!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!