Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!

Thankful for all of the orders we have been getting.  So cute.  Love this ABC and the 17" N on a ribbon.  My Mother-in-Law placed an order with us as well.  Starting on those.  Having a little problem with our sewing machine.  I don't think it is a reflection of the company, just a fluke.  It freezes on us and then won't come back on.  So have a loaner and will be getting the mother board replaced on ours.  Thankful for our sewing store!

Just have a few more of these bags to finish sewing up for Christmas.  Loving the 30 Days to a Handmade Holiday at SIStv.  I think you can still sign up and download everything.  Wanting Christmas to be simple, but special, so this is perfect this year...  But also wanting to get ready for when we have Emma and make Christmas magical and fun for her...
Just made 10 for family, just love that pelican!

Cards are printed and ready to go...Not the best quality photo of us, but it is a good one of our personalities.  Love seeing cards with the entire family...so this was perfect with all of the photos you could put on it.  Two Peas is where I bought and downloaded this one.  So easy to create.  The pictures tell a story about us...
Got the stamps...used up cardstock and made my envelopes, normally I wouldn't, but it was a good way to use up way too much cardstock I had on hand already...don't like to waste...

Used the book cover from one of the SISiversary classes back in June to make this little mini of our family visit and my brother's wedding...duct tape came in very handy for this ;)Definitely not neat and clean, but I love it.  Janet Hopkins did a project similiar but with the actual binder gear in the spine at Creative Escape.  Scrapbook.com will have the kit available...would love to do more...




Used all double-sided paper...some coordinated from the same line, some didn't...love the different colors...just went with it and had fun...

That little fall piece of paper on the left is cut out from a chocolate adverstisement...knew it would have a home somewhere in my scrapbook...

The paper on the right is from a close-up picture I took of the wallpaper from the mansion where the wedding was held.  Printed it on white, non-textured cardstock on both sides...

You can see where I messed up on my holes...thought I had them lined up just right, but NOT!  Just had to go with it...I gave up being perfect with scrapbooking long time ago!






So hope all that read this have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and for those that aren't in the U.S., I'll eat some turkey for you and be thankful for all of those in my life.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!