Thursday, January 22, 2009

Checking in to my forgotten blog...

Learning to Love Myself 2009 - soaking up as much as I can in this class and doing the assignments, and the main part of that is balancing my days better and blogging isn't fitting into that right now.

Will share some of the things I've done that have come out of the class...

If you're looking to do a really cool and "heartfelt" class...Wilna has her class (he)art class that will go on for 14 days (feb 1st through the 14th).  This one is on my list of things for me at the end of this month.  I have had her class in person at Scrap, Etc. event last April, and have had her in the 30 Days to a Handmade Christmas.  She is has some of the most unique and fun projects, and projects that you know what to do with after you are finished with them.  It's not just a pretty something something that you don't know what to do with it after...and then you wonder why you spent the money on this.  I cannot wait and keeping my fingers crossed that I can be with her for the 14 days of hearts...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!