Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happiness

We had a great Easter weekend.  Dennis ran his race on Saturday.  It wouldn't have been good if things had gone differently on Friday though.  

Dennis was painting and had propped the front door open.  Archie had moved from laying on Dennis' laptop and we couldn't find him.  It was a couple of hours of us panicked, looking all over for him.  Both of them usually just stay in the yard if they get out.  And he, especially, is a scaredy cat, we couldn't believe he had run off.  Dennis went a few times in the van, nothing.  We looked around the bushes and under the shed, nothing.  He loves sneaking out, but he loves being by me, so I couldn't imagine...  And to think we would never find him to know what happened.  Lots of things were going through our mind.  I finally found him...he must have sneaked out from one of the bushes and was by my car.  Both of them get a little wild when they have been outside...and he was a little spooked, but got him and got him inside!  I know it's just a cat, but I don't know how I could have processed losing him like that, of not knowing what happened to him.  Needless to say, I've been so happy to have him back.  And to think he was just chillin under a bush while we were freaked!

On to some pics of Daisy and Archie by the pool...

Daisy was getting settled until Archie came up under her to mess with her ;)
Dad's Amaryllis are amazing!
Found this little frog hanging out...as close as I'll get to him ;)
Just some shots around the pool...


Some scrapbooking...did this for the latest Scrapping the Music blog.  The song was Dream on by Aerosmith...used the lyrics Sing With me and the picture it made me think of when we were in Japan...really good memories...
I really do not do well with sewing patterns...but did finally decide to tackle this project...it came out pretty good...it works...it's a cover for my laptop.  I'd probably make some changes though if I did it again...


Did this layout for the newest challenge over at Scrapping the Music.  The song is by a Disney artist, can't remember her name...called This is Me.  I had Dennis take a picture of me to mark my progress of how good I'm doing.  But really isn't a good picture of me, but still used it anyway...
Layout of Dennis fixing up the house...
And a layout of Dad's Amaryllis...he'd be proud!!
Nothing else going on.  Should start to hear rumors the end of this week or next as to referrals.  It's always a possibility for this month, just never know...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!