Thursday, April 02, 2009

Still Keeping Busy

Don't know for sure, but it seems that China matched March 7th and 8th of 2006...just two days.  The wait is so much more worse now having to watch how slow it goes...so close, but still so far...
So what do we do?  Keep busy...Dennis has worked on all of the sinks in the house...

As of now, he's finished the baseboards of Emma's room here and the dining room...

Archie loves Emma's crib.  We took her sheets out and just put these in for him...crazy cat.  I think he likes the smell of the paint too!  But he was also doing some marking...this has always been his room...yes, it will be interesting...we'll teach Emma as best we can how to respect animals...and try to teach this rug rat to share!

I love his little cross-eyes here trying to catch his own tail.  Still spunky at 14...

And I've been doing lots and lots of scrapping.  Also have the base of Emma's announcements done!  Here's that fun guy from New Orleans...
Some of the art around Jackson Square...
A simple layout with Archie...
The picture of Archie on Daisy's butt about to get her while she was hunting...did this for last weeks Scrapping the Music blog challenge...
Scrapped Daisy eating the chicken...
Made a little fun, colorful, spring thingy to hang in the kitchen...

I love Archie's paw in the way of the picture of me and Holly with the Hello Kitty we got from Amy...
The fam from the shower...
And finished this today for the Scrapping the Music challenge this week...did a mini-album of Daisy's everyday stuff...the girl is so high maintenance...










Went to the doctor today and all is still good...I'm feeling good.  Also walking in my running shoes more and more in the house and today I wore them to the doctors and Office Depot...so slowly trying to get out of the brace.  I still need the inserts in my shoes though...I can tell my arches, especially on the injured foot gets very achy if I don't have the extra support.

We have been really busy with the business...lots of orders...steady...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!