Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Less Than 2 Weeks to Go!

We've done a lot already to prepare for the trip, so we are not in a panic mode, JUST anxious, nervous, excited, trying to breathe deeply...getting the last little details together. And everything has come together. So releasing some of that stress and having fun with the new Flip Camera and iMovie...and some extra resting for the big trip to come! Nothing fancy here, but it was way too cute seeing Daisy on Dennis and then when I walked in the kitchen the other day, I was startled by this noise...looking around...I figured out who was making it ;) She is so cute! She had had a pretty bad bathroom day ;)...and so did we in cleaning it up!

The a/c runs in the background and sounds like rain...haven't figured out how to get that taken care of...turn off the music to hear what I'm talking about ;) I'll probably take the music off once we leave, so it can load fast and not interfere with anymore videos we upload here during the trip!
video

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. yay, yay, yay, yay!!!

    omg!!!

    I have something for Emma, but I'll wait until you're back to ship it

    : .)

    I'm as so ecstatic for you and Dennis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!