Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Way I See It

Emma got a hold of the Flip camera...I just let her have at it. I figured I'd just have a lot of video to delete and did start to delete...but then stopped when I really sat and watched it...Hey, that's her feet walking, that's her face, that's her running around, that's her getting into my paints! How cool is this from her viewpoint! So put it together with some music. The girl cracks me up! No password on this one again and a little over 4 minutes, length of song.

Can't help but shake my head and say, wow, no wonder we can't keep up with a one and a half year old!


The Way I See It from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. awesome perspective! I also loved the shots of Emma's feet!!! And I only got a little bit naseous!!! LOL!!!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    (too funny, my word veri is pannin! which is exactly what Emma was doing, very quickly! hee!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!