24/7 just keeps on going...
Emma started with a runny nose and a cough again, and then sure enough, Dennis with a sore throat, then me feeling like I did the last time when I first got sick. Feeling like crap.
Yo Gabba Gabba is not coming here. Maybe the next tour will bring them closer to us.
Things that Emma can do now:
- Blow through a recorder! The first time she heard the noise, she knew she did something way cool!
- Slide down the slides at Gymboree by herself!
- Use the water dispenser to fix herself a glass of water and then drink through the cup...sometimes most of it makes her mouth ;)
- Trying her best to talk! Continuously points to us to say who we are and then to other things, you can tell she's focused.
- Understands us even when we are not talking to her. Ex. "I need to get towels for your bath." She beat me to the pile of towels! We are having to spell in front of her now.
- Do EVERYTHING we do.
- Make more animal noises.
- Starting to pick out her own clothes.
- Point to her head, eyes, ears, noise, mouth, tongue, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, belly button, legs, feet, toes.
- And one more...take pictures. I hold the camera, but she'll push the button down. She took the picture of the gate and the TV below.
Emma loves her knew leg warmers, Yo Gabba Gabba, her Ride On, Gymboree, Stickers (EVERWHERE!!), and Archie...and still points to Daisy's pictures and makes cat sound like Daisy.