I have never won a blog award. There's always a first for eveything! I won this award from Marit, who is my teacher for the Let It Loose workshop. She is from the Netherlands, where I've seen some of the most amazing and inspiring scrapbook layouts and art created. I'm so glad to be introduced to her through winning the workshop through Scrapping the Music.
Now for the fun part. I have to list 7 things about myself that people may find interesting. LOL! Ahem...okay, here goes:
- The first thing I can't help but remember and will share is having to do sit-ups for P.E. in front of my class...and I farted! Oh, yes I did!
- I'm like Marit with this one. I'd rather stay home. I love to see places and do things, but I love being home.
- I'm only an outgoing person if I feel comfortable. It takes me a little while to warm up to people. I don't do well in large groups at all.
- I don't mind watching kids shows with my little girl, because...well, I used to watch them before we had her! I'm a kid at heart.
- I was in Special Ed in the 4th grade. Only for one year. In talking to my doctor and telling her this, she says I probably had and still have ADD...hmmmm...
- I played the clarinet from 4th grade and almost made it through college, but dropped out of college. I also wished to play in an orchestra or symphony. But too much pressure.
- I don't like football, but can't help but catch the excitment for the Saints and the City! Who Dat! We Dat! Geaux Saints!!!!!
Okay, now the really hard part for me is to nominate 7 other creative bloggers. I've met some amazing people through the blog world and scrapbooking world, but sad to say I don't always keep up with everyone, and not too great at adding them to my blog list. Here are people I nominate. Some I have taken classes with and, some I have met in person. All of these lovely ladies I've met through Scrap in Style and all of these ladies have inspired me to continue to create. So here are my nominees:
And here are the rules for the nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person’s blog who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
- Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know
- they have been nominated.