Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee and Scrap Therapy


I've been needing my coffee fix a lot more often ;) so I finally got an automatic coffee maker.  My coffee press just can't keep up with me anymore...




And got this finished...well awhile ago now, but had started it at Scrapfest.  Our first visit with Emma to the zoo...in October!


She loves to look through this...















And this was the little book I had made for her while at Scrapfest...I had taken a bunch of pictures of things at her eye level...she loves this...she'll pick it up, we'll point to a picture and ask her where it is...it's like a little scavenger hunt for her.

The Hambly transparencies really make this so fun and extremely fast to put together...all the color and texture is there, just add a little paper and rubons and that's it...



...just a few of the pages...






And some of the more recent scrapbooking fix...a picture of her just two months home with us in October, the same time we went to the zoo.
More pictures from that same time in October...she was already so comfortable and well adjusted even then...
And one of her first trim...about the same time...


And one day we'll get this new product up on our business site (Koozies for coffee cup, soda can,  and water bottle)...we're hoping to hire someone to come to the house to play with her so we get things done...been difficult to say the least...
I'm hoping to also start back with some yoga classes...to do something for myself.  Dennis will still run, and workout.  So I think now that we're eight months being home with Emma, it just might be possible...here's hoping!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those albums are amazing... the one with photos made at her eyelevel... WOWZAH!!!! Almost (ALMOST) makes me long for the days my boy was that age...!!! I hope you find a good babysit soon Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing ! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration from all your projects. And for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!