Friday, May 21, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

We got our call from the agency of our referral!!!  And I hit the "Get Mail" about a hundred times to get the email to see her pictures for the first time.  I cannot believe how much time has gone by, especially since the first 6-7 months home we were running on adrenaline...;)

I decided at the last minute to take Emma to the petting zoo today...although she wasn't really interested this time in petting the sheep or goat.  But as soon as I said "you want to ride the choo choo?"  She was focused...so we road the choo choo and then I asked her if she wanted to ride the carousel.  Thought she'd be a little scared, but after the sign language of more and her saying more more in between tears...we rode three times total!  Twice on the gorilla and once on the tiger...and now that we're home she's saying "back" "back"  ;)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Darling Family!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!