Sunday, June 20, 2010

So happy to get some goodies for my birthday from Gauche Alchemy.  Found out about them from Scrapping the Music, as they were last week's sponser...so had to check them out, and got me some goodies for myself...


Doing a few more things for the house...so used what I got from Gauche to alter this ampersand...

So far Emma is still in the Thomas and Friends phase...Thomas, Percy, and Salty have to eat breakfast with her, take naps, and go night night...

They are the ones you can put in the tub and they squirt water, but they didn't stay in her bath too long.  If her new-found love of Thomas is still going strong come Christmas time, I think a train set may be what this little girl gets...

Can't beat the heat too much other than doing things early and not staying out too long.  The three of us, this time, did the feeding zoo...she kicked it up a notch...not scared AT all this time by the bigger animals...she actually didn't want to leave ;)

I've learned one thing of having to be outside more than I like to is to just have a towel with me and wear very little makeup...because I sweat!!!

Naps are so so and even more so so when she is very active...so after a very hot and tiring day with no rest in between, we decided to do free time and art class at Gymboree...so glad we did...had an awesome time!!!





The pool does help to beat the heat a little...the solar cover helps to keep the water warm and not so shockingly cold when you first get in.  Emma's not wearing her life jacket, but sometimes will get in her floaty...mostly just likes to play with her cups, bubbles, and for us to throw her up in the air to make a splash!

Finally visited another church we are not members of right now...thought she might like it and she did...not a good picture of her...but she was doing quite a bit of dancing!  The pre-school, for her age group during the sermon, is iffy for her...but we like the setup and will be able to do it regularly and a little more each time until she gets comfortable...

So we had to leave a little early and went to one of her favorite places...Barnes and Nobles...after playing with the Thomas and Friends' train set...her favorite hangout is on the stage with a good book...

When I can...I still get my time to play...for my June calendar...

With my sweat towel in hand and another Mom and a Gymboree buddy of Emma's, we headed to the zoo this week.  She actually walked more than I had to carry her the entire time this time!  We had a really good time...hugs to the baby elephant statue...



Only about a five minute nap this day!  Very long day!  But she let me lay on the sofa a little so I could get a little rest thankfully!

Getting ready for this little ones second birthday party!  I can't believe a year has almost past of us being together!

And here's about a 5 minute video of our time feeding the animals and Gymboree free play and art class...

Animal Feeding Park and Gymboree Free Play and Art Class from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need some temper tantrum photos and video, so I can stop wanting a little one so bad!

    E is just darling and thriving and beautiful! Awesome pixs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a happy birthday!!! I hope it was not Saturday when we say you :) I love the pics of all of you at art class....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're all allright and still going strong! Emma is getting more adorable every day it seems... loved the photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!