Thursday, July 01, 2010

"Home"

The new song for this week's challenge is up at Scrapping the Music.  Hearing the song again and looking at the layout that I had done...brings back the emotions of what inspired the layout...

What a feeling to bring Emma home, to make her a U.S. citizen, to make her our daughter, to set foot "Home."  I have chills and tears just remembering this special time that was almost one year ago now...

So come join us at Scrapping the Music.  I want to see what inspires you from this week's awesome song by Daughtry.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I know I get so emotional when I think about our journey and I cannot believe it has been almost a year. I hope you guys have a great 4th and we will see you next weekend!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!