Thursday, August 05, 2010

Let Go!

The latest song is up on Scrapping the Music!  Let Go by Frou Frou.  I need to see the movie that goes along with this...The Garden State.  Movies, shows, sitting down with my cat(s)...I've missed it.  I NEED DOWNTIME, and well, there's very very little of that anymore...I looked at this picture on my iPhone and just sighed...I would be whipped by the time Emma would go to bed.  The only free time you'd get and you really need to get to bed, but I would just have to sit in a stare, put a show on, pet Archie or Daisy (when she was still with us).

So this is my Letting Go after a day with a 1 and a half year old...  (and 2 is worse!)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!