Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baking, Dada's Birthday Weekend! Momma Colored her Hair! And a New Music Video!

More baking going on around here.  Found these already cut out and ready for the oven.  More fun decorating then what they tasted ;)  I don't think Dada liked the mess me and Emma made either!
And one more picture to share from our Disney Store visit.  She was so giddy!
And hopefully a lot more photos to come, but this was her first pre-ballet class.  And we were so glad to see one of her friends there and another new friend that also goes to gymnastics.  So yep, we officially signed up!  She absolutely loved it!  They get little props like purses, bracelets, wands, and then they have to do a particular dance or exercise...she was already an expert walking across the room on her tippy toes while holding her wand!
Emma wanted to bake Dada a cake!  Ha!  So I did cupcakes, and while chickadee was in the kitchen with me, I gave her the mini cupcake pan and she pretended to bake too ;)
She was very happy with what she did ;)  Nope, she's not eating raw beans...chocolate fishies!
And then later, had fun decorating...
Dada loves to eat out and especially loves Outback, but we ALL love the Mellow Mushroom pizza place, so we could all enjoy it, even Emma will eat here!
And she loves the Blues Brothers and the mushroom guy...has to go see them every time...
Then Saturday we went to the special appearance of Spot the dog at Barnes and Nobles.  I think Emma was the only kid that went up to him...  She is not shy and not afraid AT all...cracks me up!
And then they got to color a picture of Spot and here one of his stories...she was very excited!  The girl loves to go to Barnes!

And the best part of the weekend, was I finally got my hair colored for the VERY first time EVER!  I had gotten some henna, but I just don't have the energy or the time.  The hairstylist put in a temporary dye, just enough to cover the grays!  I don't wear it straight anymore like this, but it helped her to make sure the cut was good.  So happy to see my hair color the way it used to be!
Okay, enough pictures and writing...here are some videos!

I did another video with snippets of video put together to the song Hey, Soul Sister.  Every time I heard the song on the radio, I'd think of Emma, so had to do it!  Videos from December when she was 17 mos. up to as recent as September 7th...you can really see how she has grown!


Hey, Soul Sister from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.

And this is a short video of when she first saw Spot at Barnes...this is also my first time trying out the video part on my Canon 7D...WOW...I have to say I love it once I got the hang of it!


Spot the Dog at Barnes and Nobles from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!