Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brown Bear, Brown Bear; and Everything's Gonna Be Fine

Emma has never ceased to amaze us from day one when she was first placed in my arms.  Her love for learning and her curiosity makes me so proud of her.  And there's something about turning 2...instead of every week seeing something different, it's everyday!
I was only able to catch Emma doing the last page of Brown Bear, Brown Bear...then Archie, our cat, jumped up on the bed, and that was the end of that.  No longer is the purple cat, the purple cat, but now purple Archie...
video
The next challenge is up at Scrapping the Music.  Alanis Morissette's "Hand in my Pocket" is next.  The song inspired me to take the lyrics "Everything's Gonna Be Fine," to scrap about my weight gain (once again ;)    I don't anything could have prepared us for the trip to China, and then getting our very active, Emma.  With the stress of it all, Dennis has lost 20 pounds, I've gained 20!!!  But I'm doing ALL that I possibly can while taking care of Emma...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember how I found your blog. But, I got so in gross in reading it I read all the way back to when you got your little girl, Emma I think that's how you spell it. Beautiful layouts!!!!
    I am from Louisiana I live in Alabama now, but want to return to La. since my father is in his 80's now. I wish you and your beautiful family the very best. My friend adopted a little girl and and little boy from China. They are beautiful children if I was young and could afford it I would. Best Wishes, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!