Thursday, September 02, 2010

I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends

This weeks song at Scrapping the Music is We Are Going to Be Friends by White Stripes in tribute to the movie Napoleon Dynamite.  I couldn't help but think of the friends I've made from going to Scrapfest.  All three of us went not knowing anyone and sat at the "singles" table.  We bonded right away and now we go to Scrapfest as a group.  We call ourselves Yo Scrappa Scrappas!  We all have very different lives, but we share one thing, we love to scrapbook!  So this is in tribute to my fellow Yo Scrappa Scrappas!

Head over to Scrapping the Music, and be inspired to play along!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Very funny and beautiful work.
    (scrappa, scrapping) :)
    Hugs.
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE your STM layout this week Patricia! So many beautiful details, and what a great story about making friends at Scrapfest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and whimsical layout! LOVE the happiness that shines right from the paper!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!