Friday, October 29, 2010

Lovely Fall Day

Emma loves to be outside and I don't mind it either now that it's gotten cooler...
It wasn't long before she started to say she wanted to go for a bike ride...
 ...please, Momma, she said...so I couldn't resist...I wish I could bottle this weather up...
 Archie has been enjoying it as well and getting a little warmth on my scrapping table...which has been neglected lately :(
These are some iPhone pictures of Emma's pre-ballet class.  They were able to wear their costumes and bring a treat for everyone...
 That's my girl!  The only Thomas among all of the frills and pink!  I LOVE that about her!!!
 ...she knows what she likes and sets her own style!
She enjoyed more of her treats on the way home...

* happy halloween *

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!