Friday, December 03, 2010

Suds in the Bucket...

Even if you don't like country music, I think your toes will just start tapping and then the rest of you will follow! I could listen to this song all night and scrapbook...ahhh...one day maybe???

But for now, the song for Scrapping the Music's next challenge inspired me in so many ways especially with having a little girl growing up in front of me...but decided to do my first layout of my Mom's passing. I remember when she died February of 2005, I had no idea what healing even meant. People would say just take a pill and move on. Those three years after she died took a toll on me. But after making very drastic changes in my life, I have to say, doing this layout, I didn't even shed a tear. I only felt sad and then at peace and then...was able to move on without taking a pill...



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!