Monday, January 03, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Be-lated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Busy trying to enjoy the holidays and playing with Emma and all of her new toys.  She loved her presents she opened, but...it was nothing like her finally seeing her kitchen set she had been asking for for months!!!  Another big gift for her and I think it may actually be a close favorite of hers to the kitchen set is her new easel.  She is painting even more and drawing smiley faces!  

 Feel like I'm just barely keeping my head above water.  I don't do resolutions, but changes I do believe in.  Things need to change a lot in our household...but don't even know where to begin.  The steam keeps building with little relief...  All is definitely not rosey...so that'll be a work in progress...

I've had my newer DSLR camera for almost a year now and so disappointed in my photos or my lack of skill...so thankfully I was able to sign up for Mastering the Manual Mode through Big Picture Classes.  I was thinking of taking a class locally, but this was a better fit for my style and schedule or I should say Emma and Dennis' schedule.  Also signed up for a free class over on BPC called Embrace Imperfection.  I have so many memories to document of Emma and just don't feel like I'm getting them down...

But also want to do more of documentation of myself...Emma will be grown before I know it, and I need to continue to remember I exist.  Scrapping the Musics new challenge is up.  The new schedule will give everyone two weeks to complete and upload a layout.  The song for the next two weeks is by Bob Dylan called Things Have Changed.  Could have easily done a layout of how life after a year and a half has changed with a little one added to our family...so went a little more deeper than that and did an art page about how life can change with its ups and downs, but Jesus remains the same...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year to you too!! In Spain we are still celebrating Christmas as tomorrow will come The 3 wise men to bring all the toys for children who were good. I wish you all the best for this new year full of happiness and health.
    Love rocio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!