Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pre-Ballet Video, Our Second Date, and Scrapping the Music

We've made some really good friends that love Emma so much, and want to spend a lot of time with her and Emma loves them...so she and her daughter came by to watch Emma while Dennis and were able to go on our second date since we've been home from China (a year and a half).  So this is what was waiting for us when we got home :)  We went to see the movie "The Dilemma."  Very good movie, but I think I just wanted to vegetate and relax...but something is better than nothing...
 Scrapping the Music's next challenge is up.  "Stand by Me"  Great song with so many meanings.  But for me, I know Emma won't be reaching for our hands for much longer and our first trip together as a family is what I wanted to scrap and write about.  I did my mini-album on the trip, but this layout also goes into more of the difficulties of the trip and the problems with transitioning back home...
And I finally, well, after staying up till midnight to finish...got this video put together of Emma's last class celebration/recital of her first Pre-Ballet class.  She'll be starting her next one this week...and is very excited!  Thank you to Paula and Aunt Lisa for making Emma's special day feel even more special...she loves you so much!!!


End of First Pre-Ballet Class and Recital 12-15-2010 from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Enma.
    Thanks Patricia for share the funny and beautiful reportage.
    Regards
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!