Thursday, January 06, 2011

Remembering Daisy

It was one year ago today that we had to make the decision it was time to let go of Daisy.  I still think I hear her sometimes...
She was such a sweetheart...loved both me and Dennis.  Miss her little ways of drinking from the faucet, hear loud meows, her kneading on us and wanting to cuddle a lot, and her little kisses...nothing like having a pet's unconditional love...it was so hard seeing her sick...


Well, Momma and Dada got a new espresso machine with a milk frother for Christmas...for a $99 machine, it produces some amazing lattes...so good, we don't miss Starbucks.  I did have one Starbucks latte since getting ours, and I didn't like it!  Emma also enjoys her cappuccino (made with Hershey's syrup).  That's all for now...going to checkout Emma's new school she will hopefully be attending in the Fall...just a few more pictures of a silly moment on our bed before bedtime with her new robe from Aunt Lisa...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!