Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest for Two Peas

Several weeks ago, when I uploaded tons of layouts I had done, one of the Designers from the Two Peas website asked me to be a guest designer for her free monthly sketch class.  I thought it was funny, because I usually do not do well with sketches, but I have been doing more and more lately...so I was up for the challenge.

You can find my layout along with Two Peas' Garden Girl, Jen Gallacher's free class here:  Stretch your Sketch with Jen Gallacher.  She asked me to pick one side of this month's sketch and turn it, eliminate photos for embellishments or vice versa...just make it my own.  So I picked the left side and moved the top photo to the left...replaced some of the journaling for misting some hearts and embellishments, and used a die cut I cut using the Silhouette to represent the four photos at the bottom.  So I changed mine up to use just one photo...

I still wanted to do a lot of journaling, and the one BW photo helped me with my thoughts I wanted to say...keeping it all to the right...
Besides a beautiful photo of Emma...I have recently been amazed at just how well Emma is doing with talking, understanding and comprehending, starting to write, etc.  And she loves the song Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins...so since I could only think of the word Amazing...I thought this word was a little more "clever" and a better fit...She really does amaze me!
I used the Who's Who's kit from Studio Calico...but you can go to my Two Peas layout to see the list of supplies...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!