Thursday, February 03, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

 Of course we went to our favorite Chinese restaurant and Emma was treated like royalty.  The owner, "Uncle Frank" gave her two very nice gifts.  Emma loves to make the sad faces right now for the camera ;)  gotta love 2 and a half year olds.
 Someone from the table next to us said he would take a picture, so we went outside real quick to get a shot of the 3 of us...
 We couldn't leave until she could fed the fish...it's pretty cold right now, so we told her to do it FAST!
 I had put together the "red" envelope using the Silhouette.  It's not really red though ;) but I did it quick...she was excited to get the money and went with Dada and picked out a blue car...she was so excited
Prosperity and Longevity

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Patricia, XIN NIN QUAI LE, desde New York, We're here since seves days ago, we'll come back to Spain the next Friday night...,
    We celebrated the Chinese New Year of the Rabbit in Chinatown, here in New York, It was very funny.
    This travel was a gift from Ernesto (my husband to me), because our dog,Nuba, has died the last January because one cance he had since last September,..., He was fourteen years old and it was so so hard to say him goodbye...,ufffff, the life....
    Well, I've ever been in Usa, ...I like very much New York and in these days I'm near of you...
    (We went to take a coffee in a Starbuck coffee and I loved it, and I remenbered you..
    Hug family, and my best wishes for the Chines new year.
    Sincerely
    Felisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!