Friday, February 25, 2011

I Think Spring got Sprung Over

I am not a fan of sweating!  The heat right now outside, feels like summer, but without the very very high humidity.  So at least when you walk outside, you don't start sweating without even moving around...BUT you just get baked by the sun right now.  I'm just more of a fan of cooler weather...

Right in the middle of my photography class...and when Emma and I got home from school, we spent the rest of the day outside by the pool (under the shade)...I brought my camera to get my practicing in...  Yes, that's a car and there are no little boys in the house, but she loves cars too, so we sometimes get the boy Happy meals at McDonald's...
The clock is showing the temperature...it was 80...humidity was low, but still HOT!  Bottom picture on the right was a quick trip back inside and she was overly tired and crying ;)  But today, I wasn't going to use up a quarter of a tank of gas driving her around for 2 hours to try to get her to sleep...
I'm not a huge fan of taking pictures of plants...but since I was practicing...I walked around to find all of the new growth on trees and bushes...
Some 'family' pictures...Archie too!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! You do a great job of capturing the right light and I love how you make everyday things look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!