Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time Keeps Going

It is still hard to believe that just two weeks ago Arnette passed away so suddenly.  I honestly try not to think of it.  Dennis is doing okay, also trying not to think of it.  It's so sad that she never got to even see the pictures I had sent them on a disc in December.  

Emma and I have bonded even more, if that is even possible.  It really is amazing that she and I bonded right away when she was handed to me, she never looked back.  But she is definitely a Daddy's girl.  I'm the one that has to keep schedules and routines and make things flow...I guess that's the way it is with most Mom's.  But with the trip, she and I got even closer.  Even before the trip, if something happened, she got hurt, scared, etc., it was me she would go to...so I think with the trip taking her out of her routine and so many people wanting to touch her, she clung to me more, while Dennis could be with family and friends.  

And I've been practicing more with my camera as I'm going through the photography class online.  I know I need practice, but I'm really anxious to get to the parts that are driving me nuts...hoping I can put it all together a lot better...here's some shots from this weekend...
 And here are some with the many faces of Emma ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!