Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Early for April Showers...

Spring was coming fast here, but then all of sudden bushes had tons of blooms on them, had to get a couple of shots of this bush by the pool.  Unfortunately, the rain got worse and turned into a thunderstorm, knocking over this bush...uprooting it.  Put it back down, but then another bad storm...hopefully it'll make it...
And for black and white Wednesday, here's one of more photos I have from Mardi Gras to go through...chickadee just is still not a fan of playing by herself...lucky to get anything done...
And I was asked by Sandy, she has a great site with lots of scrapbooking inspiration, to join in with this month's challenge of animals, using green, yellow, brown, and white color combo, and playing with stripes and/or polka dots.  She saw my mini-album from Emma's first visit to the zoo and asked me to join in.  Go check her out and join in too!  Here's my mini-album...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage cars. This is a great black and white photo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!