Thursday, March 24, 2011

Growing

Emma has been so excited about the daylilies that she has planted.  They've grown so much since this picture.  She loves to water them with her watering can.
And they are not the only thing that has grown.  After two and a half months of her starting pre-school, I have officially been able to leave her for the last 3 or 4 days she has been.  It's only two days a week, for 3 hours.  So it's not much, but I'm moving at high speed to get as much done as I can.  I cannot say enough how proud I am of how well she is finally adjusting with the separation anxiety.  She has blossomed from the separation and it has given her confidence.  On our recent playdate with other Chinese Adoptive families, one of the other Mom's even noticed how much better she was playing on her own.  It has been a tough year and a half with the constant 24/7.  I love my girl, but we ALL needed this change and growth.  It's the best thing we could have done...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!