Friday, April 01, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year Celebration Video

Finally put this video together of videos and pictures from the weekend celebrations we had for the Chinese New Year.  Upgraded Photoshop Elements and got Adobe Premiere.  But I think I need to wait until they come out with an Adobe Premiere 9 for Dummies book.  Until them, I still like iMovie for quickly putting together a cute movie...

TIP:  If you click on the four-headed arrow at the bottom of the video screen to the left of where it says vimeo it will make the screen widescreen...

2011 Chinese New Year Celebrations from Patricia Roebuck on Vimeo.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. XIN NIAN QUAI LE from Felisa to Enma &family,
    (I'm a rabbit of water, this is my year.)

    NICE AND SWEET AND PLENTY OF BEAUTY VIDEO
    (thanks a lot for share it)
    Big and warm hug and kiss.
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!