Monday, April 11, 2011

The Cat in the Hat at Barnes

Emma was so excited when we told her we were going to Barnes and Nobles to see the Cat in the Hat.  She is still in her "wearing her Ladybug costume" phase ;)
She was so excited to see him.  (She does not take after me...I was terrified of people dressed in costumes like these as a kid...she loves it!) 
She is not shy... 
 And a picture of her with the cat of the hour ;)  She is totally into picking out her clothes and dressing herself...she's a kid who thinks and decides for herself!  I pick my battles...I let her do her thing...
We just got back from a beach trip...so will have lots of photos to share this week...

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Wow - look how tall Emma is getting. :) Donna Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit she picked out, Merrin loves picking out her clothes too! I think I would have been scared of that Cat in the hat! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!