Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Easter's On It's Way

Soon these Hello Kitty eggs will be filled with candy and put in Emma's Easter Basket...
Emma picked out the Easter flag...
I got lots of crafts for her to do for Easter.  She really painted this pinwheel well.  Put it next to our Easter flag and her daylilies...
Used the Easter egg coloring kit I had from last year.  This year was better for her to do them, although, I did most of it ;)
Aunt Lisa got her some clingies...
and more crafts using some of Momma's stash.  She did great.  She just told me where she wanted the glue and she placed everything...except the whiskers ;)
Hope everyone is enjoying the season!  What have you been up to?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So festive! I love Emma's creation - she's artistic like her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!